Hair loss in women
What is hair fall?
Hair loss is a loss of hair from the head. It is a very common problem from which women’s are suffering. Women whether she is young or old experiencing hair fall which causes thinning of hairs or female pattern baldness. Well keeping in mind today’s busy life we are sharing some of the home treatment for hair fall.
What causes hair fall in women?
Constipation can occur because of the following reasons:-
- Lack of nutrition in diet.
- Scalp infections.
- Genetic basis(hereditary)
- Thyroid, Pregnancy
- Work Stress.
- Taking drugs for cancer, arthritis etc.
Hair Loss treatment for women
Remedies for hair fall
- Exercise increases blood circulation to the scalp can assist in the stimulation of follicles and begin to produce hair again.
- Arnica can be applied to the scalp twice a day in the form of ointment, cream, or diluted arnica with warm water and rinse your hair.
- Rosemary (दौनी) keeps hair healthy and lush. Add two parts almond oil to one part rosemary oil and massage the mixture into your scalp for twenty minutes a day.
- Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to extract its milk. Massage coconut milk on the scalp for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Take henna, egg whites and curd mix them together and apply this paste on hair it will help to reduce hair fall and a good conditioner for hairs. You can soak henna overnight and add egg white and curd just before applying.
Shampoo for hair loss
Take 2 eggs add 2 teaspoons of Vodka and 3 drops of lemon juice then mix thoroughly. Then wash your hair with it and rinse well with lukewarm then cold water.
Hope these home remedies for hair loss in women will help you to get rid of your problem and gives you soft, beautiful hairs.