Home remedies for constipation
What is constipation?
Constipation is a condition of digestive system which has hard feces that are difficult to drive out. In most cases, this occurs because the colon has absorbed too much of the water from the food. If this problem is over looked it may cause severe constipation. Well keeping in mind today’s busy life we are sharing some of the home treatment for constipation.
What causes constipation?
Constipation can occur because of the following reasons:-
- Insufficient water intake.
- Insufficient fiber in the diet.
- Irregular meal timings.
- Lack of exercise in routine.
- Eating large amounts of dairy products.
- Work Stress.
How to treat constipation at home?
Remedies for constipation
- Take a Copper pot, fill it with drinking water, keep it overnight at room temperature, and next morning warm up the water and drink it first in the morning.
- Warm 1 cup of warm and squeeze 1 lemon. Drink it first in the morning.
- Plan your meal timings and add fiber rich food like Beans, Apricots, Whole grain bread, Berries, Broccoli, Plums, pears, and apples, Nuts, Potatoes (except fries)
- Take 100 ml of spinach juice mixed with an equal quantity of water. Drink this mixture twice a day. This is the most effective method to cure even the most stubborn cases of constipation.
- Take handful of flax seeds (सन का बीज) or Alsi with warm water every day in the morning.
Hope these home remedies for constipation will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.