Home Remedies for Dry Scalp
Dry Scalp occurs due to the lack of natural moisture on the Scalp. It generally occurs in winter and causes dandruff, eczema. Here I am sharing with you some of the home remedies for Dry Scalp which will help you to get rid of Dry Scalp.
Causes of unhealthy scalp
- Excessive use of chemicals.
- Use of different shampoos and conditioner.
- Poor hair care.
- Improper diet.
- Lack of water in body.
How to treat Dry Scalp
Remedies for Dry Scalp
- Apply fresh lemon juice (नींबू का रस) thoroughly on the scalp and Leave it for five minutes. If you don’t have dandruff, dilute the lemon juice in water. Then shampoo your hair.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil (जैतून का तेल) and gently massage into your scalp it contains vitamin E and leave it for half an hour. Then rinse off your hair thoroughly.
- You can to one-half cup of baby shampoo and add 10 to 20 drops of tea tree oil (चाय के पेड़ की तेल )use it daily till the condition improves.
- Use apple cider vinegar (सेब का सिरका) after hot oil treatment. Keep it for few minutes and wash with fresh water. It works as a natural conditioner and balances the pH of water.
- Take the stem of the fresh Aloe Vera and take out the gel. Apply this all over the scalp and keep it for 15 minutes. Then rinse it with mild shampoo.
Hope these home remedies for Dry Scalp will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.