Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Everybody has a dream of having glowing skin and this comes with proper and healthy diet followed by regular skin care. But it is not possible with everybody to take care or have healthy food because of busy schedule and easy availability of junk food. Here I am sharing with you some of the home remedies for glowing skin which will make your skin look healthy.
Causes of unhealthy skin
- Improper diet
- Lack of Exercise
- Lack of water in body
Home tips for Glowing Skin
- Do not use cosmetics which are very old and expired. And also don’t share with other people.
- It is very important that you drink 12-15 glasses of water daily, it will flush out all the toxins.
- Scrub for glowing Skin: Take 2 teaspoons of oatmeal (दलिया), add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder( दालचीनी) then add 1-2 teaspoon of milk to form a fine paste. Apply all over your face and scrub gently in circular motions for 5 minutes.
- Mask for glowing Skin: Take 2 teaspoons of milk in a small bowl add 1 teaspoon of honey (शहद) and add 1 teaspoon of gram flour (बेसन) and mix well to form a fine paste. Apply all over your face and leave for 20 minutes, allow it to dry then wash off with warm water.
- Vegetable pack: Chop small amount of vegetables like carrot(गाजर), potato(आलू ) and cabbage(पत्तागोभी) into small pieces and boil them. Mash all the boiled vegetables together and add a teaspoon of milk to form a paste. Apply all over the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Hope these home remedies for Glowing Skin will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.