Home remedies for hair fall
What is hair fall?
Hair loss is a loss of hair from the head .Losing 50- 100 hairs everyday is normal but if you are experiencing bald patches or thinning of hairs it is hair loss. Generally men are more prone to hair loss they get bald and women lose thickness of hairs. With the age, this problem increases if not taken care on time. Well keeping in mind today’s busy life we are sharing some of the home treatment for hair fall.
What causes hair fall?
Constipation can occur because of the following reasons:-
- Lack of nutrition in diet.
- Scalp infections
- Work Stress.
- Taking drugs for cancer, arthritis etc.
How to treat hair fall at home
Remedies for hair fall
- Cut and de-seed an Indian gooseberry (करौंदा). Crush it to make a fine paste then press this paste to extract its juice. Add 3 tbsp lemon juice and mix well. Apply this paste on the scalp and leave it for 30 min and rinse with normal water.
- Boil neem leaves in water until the water level falls to half its initial quantity and then cool it. Rinse your hair with this water once in a week .It will prevent your scalp from infections and dandruff.
- Use amla(अमला) and shikakai powder that are available at Ayurvedic stores. Mix them to make a paste. Apply this to your hair. Leave it on for few minutes and wash off. If you have dry hair, skip shikakai.
- Take sufficient amount of curd (दही) add small amount of black pepper(काली मिर्च). Mix it well and apply this on your scalp. Keep it for 1 hour or rinse thoroughly when dry.
- Take complete and deep sleep daily to relax your mind. Avoid working late night.
Shampoo for hair loss
Mix 2 eggs with 2 table spoons of lemon juice, add 3 drops of olive oil and 1 table spoon of honey.Massage this “shampoo” on your scalp then rinse with lukewarm water.
Hope these home remedies for hair fall will help you to get rid of your problem and gives you soft, beautiful hairs.