Home Remedies For Heartburn
What is heartburn?
Heartburn occurs due to the flow of stomach acid back into the food pipe also known as acid reflux. It causes burning sensation in the upper abdomen or below the breast bone. People of different age group experience it in different ways. We are sharing some of the home treatment for heartburn which will help you to relax your stomach from burning sensation.
What causes heartburn?
Heartburn can occur because of the following reasons:-
- Over weight
- Hiatal hernia
- Acidic food or drinks
How to stop heart burning
- Warm 1 cup of water and add a teaspoon of powdered bark (पीसा हुआ छाल) and drink 2-3 cups throughout the day.
- Vegetables like carrot, cucumber, radish, or beetroot are alkaline in nature. You should add them in your meals or can take juices to avoid heart burning.
- After a meal, chew a piece of sugar-free gum for 30 minutes .It will increases saliva secretion and helps to neutralize stomach acids.
- Take 2 cups of water and add 3 quarter sized pieces of crushed ginger and simmer gently for 30 minutes. Cool it and it about 20 minutes before a meal.
- Include 1 banana in every day routine. Another option is to try an apple a day. Eat it a couple of hours before bedtime to relieve or prevent discomfort.
Hope these home remedies for heartburn will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.