Home remedies for morning sickness
What is morning sickness….?
Morning sickness is also known as nausea or vomiting in which you feel sick as you get up in the morning .It generally occurs in pregnant women but other people may also have that feeling because of empty stomach in the morning or weakness. Morning sickness may last for whole day in some people .To help you deal with nausea we are sharing some of the home treatment for morning sickness.
What causes morning sickness…?
- Increase in estrogen levels
- Progesterone levels
- Hypoglycemia – low blood sugar
- Sense of smell -high sensitivity to odors, which triggers nausea.
How to treat morning sickness
Remedies for morning sickness
- Take a saucepan place 2 cups of fresh ginger (अदरक), peeled and roughly chopped, then add lemon (नींबू) and 4 cups of water. Let this come to a boil over high heat and then simmer it for 10 minutes. While stirring, add sugar. After adding sugar continue to boil for 15 minutes till it get reduced to 3 cups. Strain over a large bowl, separating solids from the liquid. Chill the syrup in a glass container with a lid until cold, or up to 7 days. Mix ¼ cup of the syrup with 1 cup of cold club soda and pour over ice. Add flavorings to taste. Warm 1 cup of water and squeeze 1 lemon. Drink it first in the morning.
- Chew on anise or fennel seeds (सौंफ़), which will soothe upset stomachs and refresh, your mood.
- Add grated grapefruit (चकोतरा), orange or tangerine (संतरा) to your morning tea.
- Breathing and sipping water also helps you to come out of nausea.
- Keep some snacks near your bed and eat a few as you wake up.
Hope these home remedies for morning sickness will help you to get rid of your problem and make your mornings joyful.