Home remedies for worms
What are worms?
It is bit weird to believe that our body has worms. The worms hatch eggs in large intestine and multiply its number. There are different forms of human parasite like pinworms, tape worms etc. They generally occur in children but some adults may also get affected by worms because of their eating habits. We are sharing some of the home treatment for worms which will help you to clean your intestine.
What causes worms?
Worms can occur because of the following reasons:-
- Poor hygiene
- Transfer of eggs from infected person to others mouth.
- Sharing of common towels, brush etc.
- Inhaling eggs from the atmosphere like public toilets, hospitals etc.
How to treat human worms
Remedies for worms
- Take a glass of buttermilk (मट्ठा) and add 1 tbs of turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर ). Drink it once daily for three consecutive days.
- Warm a glass of milk or water and add one teaspoon of dried neem leaf (नीम की पत्ती) powder .Drink it twice daily for a week to clean your intestine.
- Grate two carrots (गाजर) and eat them empty stomach first in the morning. Avoid eating anything else during the morning. Follow this for a week to get rid of intestinal worms.
- Eat 3 raw garlic cloves (लहसुन) everyday day .It will kill all types of intestinal worms.
- Eat a tablespoon of ground coconut during breakfast and after two and half hours have 30ml of castor oil (रेंड़ी का तेल).
Hope these home remedies for worms will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.