Natural remedies for constipation
What is constipation?
Constipation is a condition of digestive system which has hard feces that are difficult to drive out. In most cases, this occurs because the colon has absorbed too much of the water from the food. If this problem is over looked it may cause severe constipation. Well keeping in mind today’s busy life we are sharing some of the natural treatment for constipation.
What are the symptoms of constipation?
- Hard, compacted stools those are difficult to expel.
- No bowel movements in three days
- Stomach aches that are calmed by bowel movements
- Sense of deficient bowel movement.
- Swollen abdomen or abdominal pain.
- Vomiting like feeling or nausea.
How to treat constipation at home.
Natural Remedies for constipation
- Eat prunes or prune juice few hours before you want to empty your bowels. Do not take it in excess else it causes diarrhea.
- Drink half a cup of cabbage juice twice a day .It will increase your bowel movement.
- Every night before going to bed take a glass of hot milk with 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- The most popular Ayurvedic Triphala churna taken with honey twice a day will help to get rid from constipation.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water every day to keep your body hydrated and avoid consumption of tea, coffee, and alcohol.
Hope these natural remedies for constipation will help you to get rid of your problem and keeps you fit.