Navaratri is very important hinuds Festival.It is very important for all to know the pooja vidhi of navratri pujan.Here you get all the details of puja vidhi .
Goddess Durga is Worshipped under nine different names in Navratri.Goddess Durga is workshipped in nine days as respectively :
- Skand Mata
- Maha Gauri
Navratri Pujan Vidhi/ Navaratri Pooja Vidhi
- Clean the place where Navratri/Navdurga puja will be perform
- Seat on a clean Aasan.
- Arrange all puja samagri in a puja thali.
- On a raised platform spread a new cloth.
- Sprinkle this holi water (Ganga jal) on all puja samagri to purify them.
- Place a handful of Akshata/Chawal (Rice) in the centre and place a kalash.
- Fill three-fourth of the kalashwith Ganga Jal (holy water) and place a Supari (betel nut), a flower (Phool) and some Chawal (rice) in it.
- Arrange mango leaves (Aam ke Patte) in the kalash (finial).
- Put the idol of Durga on the cloth.
- Light a deepak (Lamp) with Ghee and the Agarbatti (Incense sticks).
- Lit Dhoop batti.
- Begin the Durga pujaby offering haldi (Turmeric), kumkum, and flowers to the Durga.
- Offer a garland to the Durga.
- Offer Chandan (sandal) to Durga.
- Offer Sindoor (vermilion) to Durga.
- Offer Attar (Scent) to Durga .
- Offer mithayi (sweets), Nariyal (coconut) and fruits.
- Offer Mewa (Dry fruits) to Durga.
- Finally, perform Durga aarti with Karpoor (Camphor) and deepak.
- At the end distribute the prasad to all present members.
You may also like following post:
Navratri Pooja Samagri
नवरात्री व्रत कथा
9 Colours of Navratri
Navratri Pujan Vidhi
दुर्गा देवी स्तुति
श्री दुर्गा सप्तश्लोकी
Durga Puja Dates 2017